Monday, December 21, 2020

We're moving! Come see us at LeContest.com

 Thank you for following this page. 

I am in the process of moving the honor roll, the Tour de Le Conte listings, the stories, and the online logbook to a new page called LeContest.com

I believe this will be a more dependable platform for this content. 

Since I launched this blog, it has been my intent to eventually move to a dedicated webpage. This page is built in Google blogger, but recent updates by Google have been frustrating and challenging in terms of page formatting. So I decided to take the leap to WordPress. Please bear with me as I learn the way. 

 As of January 1, 2021, I will not be updating this page. Keep climbing, keep count, and come see us at LeContest.com. You can continue to email LeConteLog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment